2014年1月9日星期四

Lovers Hat: Men's Pure Color Hat

Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend? And do you want to spend a warm winter with your lover? This men’s pure color hat can let your dream come true. Hat is very important clothes pairing in winter. Because hat is a head covering, it can be worn for protection against the elements, for ceremonial or religious reasons, for safety, or as a fashion accessory. In the past, hats were an indicator of social status. In the military, they may denote nationality, branch of service, rank or regiment. And I have done some research and then I knew there are nearly one hundred different kinds of hats. Actually, this men’s pure color hat is only for men, but as the neutral style getting more and more popular, women always wear some men’s clothes pairing, so this men’s pure color hat has been defined as lovers’ hat by me. Am I creative? However, in this winter, I just want to have two men’s pure color hats, one for me and the other for my boyfriend. 
Men's Pure Color Hat

This men’s pure color hat is one kind of hair bulb knit wool cap, a knit cap, originally of wool though now often of synthetic fibers, is designed to provide warmth in cold weather. Many variants exist, with many names, such as toboggan, bob-cap, and stocking cap or watch cap. In much of the English-speaking world, the term beanie has come to mean a knit cap as well, but North American usage often describes a completely different seamed cap that is not knitted at all.


And honestly, in such a cold winter, I just need a hat which is made of wool, because I think it is warm enough for me if I wear it in outside. It can keep out the wind for my head perfectly. The style of this hat I also love it, I always have a preference some simple design, like this men’s pure color hat. So if I wear you, I will buy this hat straight out!  

没有评论:

发表评论